Welcome back spartans!
On August 28th, join us for our all church meal following the worship service. Click here to sign up to bring food, if you’d like!
SPARTAN FAMILY WEEKEND
Join us the weekend of September 24th as we welcome back the MSU college students! This weekend is put on by MSU and has other events to check out as well. Click HERE to see more and register for their bigger events hosted on campus!
Crossway College Hangout
- Saturday, 9/24, 4-8pm, at a home in East Lansing near campus (contact the church for more information)
- Yard games (for the social ones), rock painting (for the introverts), and plenty of food for all
Crossway Multinational Church Worship Service
- Sunday, 9/25, 10-11:45am, 4828 Hagadorn Rd, East Lansing, MI
- Pastor John Bell, Professor (fixed term) Emeritus, MSU College of Education
Potluck meal with foods from around the world
- Sunday, 9/25, Noon-1:30pm, 4828 Hagadorn Rd, East Lansing, MI
- Focus: finding Life in college in the words of students past and present
About the College Ministry
Crossway Multinational College Ministry is our ministry among college students, including Michigan State University, Lansing Community College, and beyond. This ministry is deeply integrated with our church, and also works in collaboration with other ministries in the community.
- We encourage all of our college students to be a part of the broader ministries of our church, including church meals, prayer meetings, Life Groups, and social events. Other activities that are specifically for students include:
- College student meals
- Fun events like skiing and hiking
For more information, contact Esther at firstname.lastname@example.org.