Updated January 23, 2021
We are very pleased now to invite people to join online or in-person!
We continue to be committed to follow government guidelines and mandates, and to follow our best understanding of safe and wise practices, while also trusting God.
If you plan to come in-person, we ask that you sign up here. That will help us plan better for how many people are likely to be present.
A few words about being together in person:
- We will all wear face masks throughout our time in the building.
- People who have speaking roles on the platform will remove their face masks for that time to help with understandability.
- We will keep 6 foot distance between different households. We are currently sitting around tables as this seems to provide a good guide and support for physical distancing.
- This 6 foot distance is also to be followed in our conversations before and after the worship service, and we will help each other with this guidance as well.
- If you are not feeling well, or if you have recently been exposed to someone who has a positive case of the virus, we ask that you stay home until you are well.
- We won’t be handing out Bibles or papers, so you’ll still want to be watching for the Sunday morning email with the relevant links.
We will continue to watch the guidance and requirements of local and national authorities. In particular, see:
- City of East Lansing: See the East Lansing Ordinance
- Michigan State University: See their coronavirus page
- State of Michigan: See their Coronavirus Page
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Here is some advice for meeting in small groups.
We seek not to be afraid, for we worship the God who sees us, and we are confident in His power and goodness. At the same time, we seek to be wise in how we behave, and we seek to love people who are either more or less concerned in these days.
We are thankful for the privilege and strength of walking through these days together.