To help you in your personal growth or within a family, we have some resources that may be useful:
Bible Reading Guides
There are many wonderful plans to guide one’s regular reading of the Bible.
- M’Cheyne Bible Reading Plan: http://www.edginet.org/mcheyne/printables.html
- Ligonier Ministry: https://www.ligonier.org/posts/bible-reading-plans includes a variety of downloadable and printable plans
- Bible Gateway: https://www.biblegateway.com/reading-plans/ includes the ability to sign up for daily emails for each day’s reading
- Bible Reading Plan Generator at https://biblereadingplangenerator.com/ where you can create your own plan!
- Read the New Testament with 1 chapter a day, Monday through Friday (with weekends as a time for catchup or other readings)
- Read the New Testament twice and the Old Testament once. This PDF is designed to be printed back to back, so the pages are in an unexpected order if you print it without back to back.
Weekly template: http://tiny.cc/CMCWeeklyPrayerTemplate: Open this template (in Microsoft Word) and create your weekly schedule for prayer.