Crossway has ministries for people in many walks of life and many ages. In all of our ministries, we are seeking to be a welcoming and inclusive place for people of many backgrounds and cultures.
Key ministries include:
- Crossway Kids, which is our Sunday morning ministry for kids from newborn through 5th grade. During the worship service, we have age appropriate opportunities for kids to have fun, to be loved, and to grow in their knowledge of God through activities and conversation, songs and prayer, guided by the Bible.
- CMC Youth, which includes 6th through 12th grade. We have monthly meals, conversation, and fun together, often following the worship service. We also have Youth Conversations, currently working through the Alpha Series, on Friday evenings.
- Crossway Multinational College Ministry, aimed at college students. We work alongside other ministries as well as having our own activities for fun and growth. And we love to include students in the general life of our church as well.
- Life Groups are small groups that meet at various times and locations throughout the week. They include groups that are men only or women only, as well as groups that are a mixture of single and married, younger and older.
- Our Worship Team is made up of people who sing and or play various instruments. They lead us in our Sunday morning worship services. We also have a Setup and Teardown Team, and Food and Snacks Team, as well as a Worship Technology Team to support our Sunday morning services.
- Our Intercultural Resource Team helps us as a church learn and grow in how we live together across the many differences in our congregation.
And the list goes on. Feel free to be in touch about where you would like to connect!