You are invited!
We are currently welcoming people to join our worship services online or to join in the building! There is no pressure to choose one way or the other for how you will connect. We will be excited to see you either way!
Guidelines for coming in person
A few words about being together in person:
- We will all wear face masks throughout our time in the building. The exceptions are children under 2 years old, out of medical necessity, or to drink water or eat and drink the communion elements.
- People who have speaking roles on the platform will remove their face masks for that time to help with understandability.
- We will keep 6 foot distance between different households. We are currently sitting around tables as this seems to provide a good guide and support for physical distancing.
- This 6 foot distance is also to be followed in our conversations before and after the worship service, and we will help each other with this guidance as well.
- If you are not feeling well, or if you have recently been exposed to someone who has a positive case of the virus, we ask that you stay home until you are well.
- We won’t be handing out Bibles or papers, so you’ll still want to be watching for the Sunday morning email with the relevant links.
- There is no need to sign up. By coming, you are agreeing to follow these guidelines as an act of love for each other.